"Your Stucco didn't fail. It's your Building Envelope that failed!"
And that is why I don't call the problem Stucco Remediation!
But seriously, its more complicated than just the Stucco. From lack of Builder Supervision to Low Grade Windows, from improper WRB installation to unfavorable Architectural details.
1. Meet at your home and discuss your concerns. Listen to and answer questions. Inspect the exterior. Discuss the Moisture Test.
2. We then analyze the Moisture Test & site visit notes.
3. Meet with you and discuss Options.
4. Develop Costs.
5. Develop construction schedule.
6. Final selections and order.
7. Manage project.
8. Provide final construction documents.
Before: White Stucco Chimney with no details.
Suggested Natural Cut Veneer Stone.
Install proper envelope using WeatherSmart WRB, Super JumboTex, Keene Rainscreen (drainage plane) and cement.
Stone and Flagstone wash make this Chimney Pop!
Before: Radius top windows & doors were in 20 years ago.
Our go to window and door solution is Pella. Our go to Envelope includes Fortifiber/Henry Co products.
Step #1 is to strip the Stucco and expose sheathing.